Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just saying Hi :)

Greetings to all,

My name is Ava and I'm starting a new chapter in my life. To do something rewarding. This message here is more of "Hey how's it going" type message. I am writting this from a public library because my computer is all fucked up right now and has been since August of last year (2008) . . . yeah no shit.

I am also been working a lot as well trying to scrape up some more funds to going to Helldone in 2010. I am missing 2009 because I am completly taped bone dry on funds. So a friend of mine is going by herself and I am so sad that I have to stay in this country one more year until I can go again.

For those that are lost about this message. I am talking about Helldone Festival which takes place every year in December in Helsinki, Finland. Finland is a beautiful country that is so underrated. I love that country when I first when there last year I was so amazed by the landscape, so unbelievable. Ahhhh......... god I miss it so.
The festival had many finnish and other european band playing, for instance Negative, 69 Eyes, 45 Degree Woman and etc. . . But the main band of the whole festival was HIM. I love this band so much. You have no idea.

Well I have lots of stories to tell and photos to show and videos to upload on this blog. so this is what I've decieded I want to do with this blog.

1. Attend concerts of bands that absolutly love.

2. Try and travel more so I can share with you guys my experiences.

3. Come out of my shell, have more fun and not worry about other people's problems. Lord knows I have enough of my own. :)

At this point its only three things. Soon this list will grow, it just has too. . . .I know it will :)

Laters,

Ava
Invaders Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment