Friday, November 20, 2009

Greetings,

Just I thought I'd drop an update about the latest HIM Album potential release date. The working album Screamworks: Love in theroy & Practice is set to drop in Feb 2010. There is even speculation that it might come out on Valentine's Day or the week of Valentine's Day. I fine this news exciting and can't wait to add it to my collection HIM Disography.

On there www.youtube.com/HIM page there is a video of Lead singer Ville Valo himself official announcing the release of the new album. And on the http://www.heartagram.com/ page there is a partial list of the songs tracks displayed on the site. And of course ig your too lazy to check it out yourself I'll just list them here for you guys.

HIM (Official Track List, so far . . . )

Screamworks: Love in Theroy & Practice

Tracks:
1. In Venere Veritas
2. Scared to Death
3. HeartKiller
4. Dying Song

Note: The album has a total of 13 tracks so this is just a sneak peek of what is to come form this amazing finnish band.

I'll be sure to keep you posted,


Ava
Invaders Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment